Basics of Metallurgy for EngineersMarch 10, 2023
TWO-DAYS INTENSIVE TRAINING ON WELDING PROCEDURE SPECIFICATIONApril 24, 2023
Gain expertise to conduct basic failure investigations, communicate with experts on complex cases, and invent solutions to improve reliability, cost savings, and profitability.
Program On : 28-29th April 2023
Course Content :
- Approach to handle challenges to maintain boiler integrity in current operating scenario of RE penetration in grid
- Materials & Metallurgy
- Damage Mechanism of Boiler Tub
- Boiler Inspection and NDT Techniques
- Case studies of failure investigation of boiler tubes
- Boiler water chemistry
- Refractory materials and its application
- Cyclic loading and impact on boiler tube, associated piping
- Fuel quality and contamination lead to damage
- Knowledge based Study
Key Benefites :
- Fundamental understanding of Inspection type and its application.
- Inspection methods to match the identified the damage mechanisms.
- Understanding of principles of degradation occurs In short term and long term operations of boilers.
- Reduction in down time and subsequent cost.
Who Should Attend :
- Maintenance / Inspection Engineers /Process engineers
- NDT Engineers
- Plant Engineers / Managers
- QA / QC Engineers
- Reliability Engineers
- Metallurgical / Engineers
- HAZOP Engineers / Managers Other Technical, Laboratory, Sales Personnel, engineers from allied disciplines, management and administrative function personnel
- Single participant: INR 15,000 for Indian delegates GST @ 18.00 % applicable on above fees.
- Note: 10% discount on total amount of invoice for 03 or more than 3 nominations from same organization.